Vedas are Absolute divine knowledge and sacred wisdom in a most scientific manner and systematic layout recorded in ancient Hindu philosophy. Vedas come under the category of ‘shruti’ wherein a scripture is heard directly and clearly from the scholar sages who reveal the revered hymns as they heard and realized, while they ardently transmit the subtle essence of sacred scripture to the disciple. From Supreme Consciousness, the Vedas were downloaded, composed, introduced, and taught by Sage Veda Vyas.
Why understand Vedas ?
Nothing is dead, people think of themselves as dead, go through mock funerals, and listen to mournful obituaries .. there they stand sound and well in a different disguise.
We don’t come empty-handed neither we go empty-handed, every thought, every action, and every inaction is recorded and it will come right through. All these accounts we have opened have to come to full circle.
Why professionals of health and mental space can’t heal some chronic situations completely?
They don’t know the root cause exactly, they only work on physical symptoms whereas any health, finance, and relationship issue starts with a limiting belief and thought.
The root could be deep down in this and past life.
In this current life, our soul will definitely create a situation to trigger those issues again, so that in this life, by a clear understanding of spiritual laws, that can be resolved.
True wisdom will take us from sorrow, worries to happiness and Bliss.
Wisdom, which is incorporated in Yajurveda, Samaveda, Atharvaveda and Rigveda, various Upanishads, and Puran will be taught over the course of the year.
Essence of Vedas secure an insight on:
- initial and original knowledge
- extensive understanding of Universe (creation & existence)
- guidance for humanity
- revelation of Divinity
- the spiritual Enlightenment
पूर्णमदः पूर्णमिदं पूर्णात्पूर्णमुदच्यते ।
पूर्णस्य पूर्णमादाय पूर्णमेवावशिष्यते ॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
The four Vedas
- Rigveda: the Gyan Veda for sovereign knowledge in form of holy hymns
- Yajurveda: Karma Veda for human guidance in action as worship through yagnas
- Samaveda: Bhakti Veda for divine devotion as harmonious melodies and music
- Atharvaveda: Brahma Veda as a tribute to Brahma in form of prayers
Components of Vedas
- Samhita: the manuscript of mantras as hymns
- Brahmana: the ritualistic explanations of mantras
- Aranyaka: the esoteric explanation of mantras and contemplation of highest truth
- Upanishad: the philosophy of mantras
Transmission of Vedas
Subtle telepathic communication from the master is the integral practice of understanding and interpreting Vedas. With purest intent and determination to learn or teach Vedas, an individual inherently unfolds primal resonance and concealed connotation of mantras. As a divine grace in the form of meta transmission, the student may learn from the sages vibrating at a higher level of consciousness.
Advantages of Veda Shrutis (discourses) and Vedic Meditations
Physiological, psychological, philosophical, and spiritual benefits are experienced and attained as one learns to idyllically conduct the symphony of life. As the environmental information filters and processes through an expanded field of awareness, one’s enhanced intuition and transcendental realization guide towards ideal assessments of the situations for righteous solutions. While unlocking innate intelligence and vital knowledge that reside in the soul, one may acquire true and authentic meaning of self to tread a virtuous path. Besides, one may feel:
- an upsurge mighty serpent energy
- subdued wandering mind
- stillness over overthinking
- steady concentration
- focus on the present moment
- balanced left and right hemispheres of brain
- elevated self-esteem, self-love, and inner happiness
- release ingrained negative pattern and perceptions
- worthiness and optimism.
- heightened awareness
- true and authentic meaning of self
- amplified efficiency etc.
Schedule & Time
Starting on 1st Feb 2023
To honorably discern and realize the forty chapters, Yajurveda Shruti is distributed over 120 sessions of an hour each comprising discourse and meditation.
- For US: 1st Feb 2023 09:00 PM EDT/EST
- For India: 2nd Feb 2023 07:30 AM IST
EE : $11.11
Meditation and a recording
Meditation , Recording 1:1 30 min
Meditation, Recording 1:1 60 min
If this in-person workshop, is on later date, we have online courses available for you to check out , right now .
Know about the valuable feedback from our clients
May Supreme graciously grant you an initiation and excellence of Yajurveda’s wisdom! May you partake in this self-evolving and self-perfecting program devoted and directed towards self-realization while you acquire Vedabase library within!
Om Shreem Vrajayay Namah !!!