Vedanta (Veda (sacred epics of Sanatana philosophy) +Anta (conclusion)
The four Vedas (Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda, and Atharvaveda) hold an Absolute divine knowledge and sanctified wisdom in a most scientific manner and systematic layout as (Samhita, Brahmana, Aranyaka, and Upanishad). Vedanta literally implies the gist or nectar of Vedas, which may additionally be referred to as Upanishads. Vedanta conveys the essence of Veda.
Vedanta comprises sculptural science of living divinely as humanity to comprehensively understand to:
- own peculiar nature as an individual and collective being (as units in the cosmic body).
- identify and achieve personal as well as divine objectives.
- omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent Supreme consciousness.
- self-ordained, self-organized, self-decreed, self-led, self-coherent sentient system of the Universe.
- techniques and mantras to be observed in sacrificial yagna within (the sanctified ritual to generate consecrated healing energy from the holy blend of heat (of fire of knowledge) and sound (of subtle chants of divine wisdom))
The Essence of Vedanta secures an insight on:
- initial and original knowledge
- Extensive understanding of Universe (creation & existence)
- guidance for humanity
- revelation of Divinity
- spiritual Enlightenment
The Transmission of Vedanta
Subtle telepathic communication from the master is the integral practice of understanding and interpreting Vedanta. With purest intent and determination to learn or teach Vedanta, an individual inherently unfolds primal resonance and concealed connotation of holy text. As a divine grace in the form of meta transmission, the student may inherently learn from the sages vibrating at a higher level of consciousness.
Vedanta endorses several routes in the direction of self-realization, and in pursuit to pursue a divine relationship with the Infinite, one may choose only one path or may complementarily blend them too as all paths descend and ascend towards the same one eternal source
- Karma Yoga, the Compassionate Service path, trusting infinity is working through us.
- Bhakti Yoga, the Unwavering Devotion path, through divine love and longing.
- Gyan Yoga, the Wisdom and knowledge path, insightfully examining the truth.
- Raja Yoga, the Royal path, emphasizes meditation and self-control.
- Tantra Yoga, the Kundalini yoga, transcendence of latent primordial sacred energy, the Shakti.
Vedanta Program Objective (discourses and meditations)
Physiological, psychological, philosophical, and spiritual benefits are experienced and attained as one learns to idyllically conduct the symphony of life. As the environmental information filters and processes through an expanded field of awareness, one’s enhanced intuition and transcendental realization guide towards ideal assessments of the situations for righteous solutions. While unlocking innate intelligence and vital knowledge that reside in the soul, one may acquire true and authentic meaning of self to tread a virtuous path. The program is intended to usher intellectual interpretation, cognitive inference, and experiential awareness of:
- Authentic nature of Self (individual soul /Atma)
- Pure nature of Super self (ultimate Supreme Soul /Parmatma)
- Highest/Self-enquiry, “who am I?”
- Awakening to the Esoteric Truth
- Realization of Absolute Consciousness
- Liberation from mental perceptions and projections
- Divine inner peace
- Reality of time and space (manifested dynamic Universe/Prakriti)
- Dualism and Non-Dualism
- Unity, Oneness, Wholeness
- Spiritual Illumination
Besides, one may feel:
- an upsurge of mighty serpent energy
- subdued wandering mind
- stillness over overthinking
- steady concentration
- focus on the present moment
- balanced left and right hemispheres of brain
- elevated self-esteem, self-love, and inner happiness
- release ingrained negative patterns and perceptions
- worthiness and optimism.
- heightened awareness
- amplified efficiency etc.
Schedule & Time
Starting on 2nd -24th March 2022
To honorably discern and realize the study of Vedanta is distributed over 120 sessions of an hour each comprising discourse and meditation.
- For US: 2nd -5th March 2022
- For US: 7th -10th March 2022
- For US: 14th -17th March 2022
- For US: 21st -24th March 2022
- US (Evening)- 9:00 PM
- India (Morning)- 7:30 AM (Next Day)
Only Meditation for 1-session/Day (16 Sessions) 1 Bio Energetic Scan & Report- Free
Meditation for 1-session / Day (16 Sessions & Recording)1 Bio Energetic Scan & Report- Free
All Meditation & Recording (16 Sessions) 1 Bio Energetic Scan & Report- Free 1- 60 mins Session- Free
Only 1 Meditation
Only 1 Meditation and 1 Recording
If this in-person workshop, is on later date, we have online courses available for you to check out , right now .
Know about the valuable feedback from our clients
May Supreme graciously grant you an initiation and excellence of Vedantic wisdom! May you partake in this self-evolving and self-perfecting program devoted and directed towards self-realization while you acquire the Vedanta base library within!
Om Shreem Vrajayay Namah !!!